Terms of Sale
ORDERS AND PRICES
- Orders must be received in writing by fax, email or through the e-commerce of our site. Telephone orders are not accepted.
- The prices are exclusive of VAT and are subject to change without notice in the event of a change in the cost of the individual components.
- Orders are only valid if confirmed by us. Not receiving any communication from the customer after 3 working days, we will consider our order confirmation accepted and we will proceed with the fulfillment.
- The delivery terms indicated by us are always indicative and not binding. Any delays do not authorize requests for damages or cancellation of orders.
- We do not accept orders below € 155 Net.
- Shipments are made ex works / EX-WORKS, with your agreed courier or by our courier with the cost of transport charged on the invoice.
- Any remaining items will be shipped as soon as they are available. In the event that the inventories must be canceled, please notify us in advance in writing.
- The goods travel at the risk and danger of the buyer.
- If upon receipt of the goods, the goods and boxes appear damaged or open, accept the shipment with RESERVE, specifying the exact reason for the reservation on the delivery note at the time of signing.
- Any returns of goods must be authorized in advance by us: the request must be sent in writing within 8 days of receipt of the goods and must detail the defect found and the details of the transport document.
- Payment conditions will be agreed upon receipt of the order.
- Payments must be made to Italian Metal Work Srl on the established deadline and for the agreed amount.
- Delayed payment authorizes us to suspend any supply in progress without notice and to give rise to the immediate commencement of commercial interests.
- It is specified that our responsibility is limited to the pure replacement of parts that are found to be defective. Any and all liability for damage caused to people or things as a result of defective items is therefore excluded.
- In the event of disputes, the sole competence of the Brescia court will be recognized.
- Italian Metal Work declines all responsibility for possible inaccuracies contained in this catalog.